More than seven years have passed since Support The Platform (STP) was formed out of frustration with the establishment’s acceptance of the status quo. Since 2006, STP has worked diligently to help repair a Republican Party fractured by people and political interests insisting that the Republican Party adopt Liberal philosophies in order to “grow” our Party. STP maintains a continuous barrage of political challenges to these interests, while persuading listeners to advance the conservative notion of limited government. STP believes that adherence to the principles established through our Nation’s founding documents is the best solution for “All Americans to achieve the American Dream!”
With your help, Support The Platform has ensured a victory for like minded conservative candidates to win a majority on the Sacramento County Republican Party, Central Committee (SCRP). In just two short years, the SCRP has gone from dysfunctional to accomplishing many important activities.
Support The Platform is committed to supporting candidates who are equally devoted to preserving Liberty -
- We believe in the sanctity of human life and support the reversal of Roe v. Wade
- We believe in the traditional model of monogamous, heterosexual marriage
- We believe in the right to keep and bear arms
- We support legal immigration and oppose illegal immigration
- We oppose special privileges, rights, or accommodations based on sexual or behavioral preferences
- We support strict limits on eminent domain
- We support school choice programs, charter schools, vouchers, educational savings accounts and the rights of parents to home-school their children without interference from government
- We support a merit-based pay system for teachers and elimination of union control of our education system
- We support streamlining the environmental regulatory system to protect the environment, encourage business profitability, create jobs, and protect property rights
STP candidates for Republican Central Committee are committed to preserving Liberty and the values and standards of the Judeo-Christian ethic.